Thursday, 13 February 2014

Models Own HyperGel Collection



Models Own are at it again... launching another amazing nail polish collection! Last year we had so many amazing collections from Models Own and I can't wait to see what collections they come up with for 2014.

The first collection that Models Own are launching February-March 2014 is the HyperGel Collection. This collection promises to give you a super high glossy gel-effect nail polish with extra vibrant colour. Ten brand new shades are available in this collection and they include: Coral Glaze - A vibrant coral shade, Cerise Shine - A bright pink with a slight blue undertone, Blue Glint - A bright blue/green shade, White Light - Exactly what it says... White, Lilac Sheen - A pretty pale lilac, Turquoise Gloss - A pretty turquoise shade (reminds me of Barry M Greenberry), Red Lustre - A blue under-toned red, Naked Glow - A milky beige, Cornflower Gleam -  A flattering cornflower blue and finally Pink Veneer - A pretty baby pink.

I have the shades Naked Glow, Cornflower Gleam and Pink Veneer to try out, I must say all of these shades are my favourites and they apply like a dream. The colour glides onto your nails without streaking or dragging, this gives you a gorgeous gel-like finish as if you have just stepped out of the salon.
I have tested one of these shades so far on my nails and it lasted for around 5 days without any chips, it is said to only need one coat but I always find myself having to add a second. Drying time is normal but I must say the high gloss finish is to die for!

I can't wait to try these nail polishes on my nails when I get a chance and show them in some NOTD Posts for you all to see.

Models Own HyperGel retails at £5.00 and is available Online between February and March 2014.

Have you tried the HyperGel collection yet? What's your favourite shade?



SHARE:

15 comments

  1. I'm so tempted by both the pink and the blue shades, they look lovely and opaque and a good gel formula is always worth getting :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  2. This collection looks so pretty! I love the colour range & I'm gutted I missed their 50 sale
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, but they always do some deals in Boots like 3 for 2 xx

      Delete
  3. Love the nudge/beige shade, really need to try these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks lush with a sparkle top coat xx

      Delete
  4. I dont own any Models Own polishes but that blue is definitely calling my name.

    zoea2812.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are really pretty, hope to get my hands on them next time I'm in England!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must! Models Own is one of my favourite brands xx

      Delete
  6. These are such pretty shades!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These look gorgeous! Do they not need any UV on them? I get my acrylic nails done at a little salon but I might just get the base done and invest in these (normal gel kits are too pricey for me!)

    raytoria.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig