Saturday, 1 February 2014

NYX Xtreme Lip Cream | Nude Peach Fuzz & Dolly Girl


It's not a lipstick nor is it a gloss. it's like nothing you've experienced before.
It's liquid lipstick that goes on with full xtreme colour and intense shine!

Hi Everyone. Long time no blogging! Sorry I have been super busy with work, my puppy started dog training and I've also gone on a fitness hype! So blogging took a back seat for a little while!
NYX Extreme Lip Creams have been on my wishlist for a while now so I was super excited to try these out.  If you haven't heard of NYX Lip Creams before, they are an insanely pigmented liquid lipstick that has a rather random formula. Not quite lipstick but not quite gloss yet has a matte-ish finish that doesn't dry out on your lips. The staying power is also good too as it normally lasts me from the morning until lunch time!

I have the shades Nude Peach Fuzz - A highly popular shade in the Xtreme Lip Cream collection, this is a gorgeous light peachy colour that looks stunning on your lips without washing you out. The second shade I have is Dolly Girl - A bright fuchsia shade that also has a slight blue undertone. This is such a stunning shade and lasts for ages too!

The one thing I must say is pretty random about this product is the smell, they smell like cheap lip glosses that you used to get free with MIZZ Magazine as a kid, that cheap nasty plastic smell. Other that that I can't fault them and the smell isn't that bad to put me off!

NYX Xtreme Lip Creams are available from the NYX Online Store and retail at a reasonable £7.00.

Have you tried these Lip Creams? What's your favourite shade?




SHARE:

21 comments

  1. Not sure how these managed to complete bypass my attention but they sound very interesting and they look fab on you! They work so well with your colouring. I'll definitely pick one of these up to try now! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both shades look divine. Onto my WL they go :)

    sparklewithlaughter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) If you are like me then my WL is never ending haha xx

      Delete
  3. Haha I remember Mizz magazinge! it's a shame the smell of these glosses aren't so nice but the colours are gorgeous!

    Kimberley x

    www.kimberleysbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MIZZ magazine... those were the days lol! I feel old, I don't even know if it's still going haha xx

      Delete
  4. I have the matte glosses and they smell good. It's a shame those smelles like plastic! They are nice colours and suit you well! Love your eyebrows btw!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks doll, I have a love/hate relationship with my brows. More hate some days haha xx

      Delete
  5. Loving the look of both of these! Beautiful colours. I want to try these so bad
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I need these in my life. Does anyone know how they compare to Collection 2000 Creme Puffs? I love those as well, a real staple in my kit.

    Vicky xxx
    http://www.glamoramamakeup.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried the Collection 2000 Creme Puffs as they never have the colour that I want, soon as I see the shade I want I will try and compare them xx

      Delete
  7. Nude peach fuzz is a gorgeous colour, not one I would normally go for but I'm definitely going to give "nude" lips a try :)
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a nudey peach, gorgeous for spring xx

      Delete
  8. Yes I don't like the smell of these either! Both colours look lovely on you.

    Vanessa xxx
    www.theothervw.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. They look so nice on you <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. These look so great! Everytime I swatch them in stores I'm afraid because I hate the smell, but you kind of sold me with this post!

    Kylie
    http://beautyineffect.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks doll :) The smell is annoying but you get used to it xx

      Delete
  11. So beautiful. The lip glosses look great

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig