Wednesday, 19 February 2014

Primark £1 Fashion Nails



While on a little haul in Primark the weekend I came across these snazzy nails for a bargain of £1. Primark have a huge variety of false nails for £1 and I was so spoilt for choice that I wanted to buy them all. I settled for these cute black and white chevron design ones that I thought would look super cool on their own or to add to my ring finger with a different shade of falsies on the other nails.

I didn't try out the glue as I use my favourite Elegant Touch Brush on Nail Glue which makes my falsies last for a good 5-7 days.
Overall I'm really happy with these nails and for a bargain £1 it means you can add some cool nails to your going out outfit for a fraction of the cost of going to the salon. Also I don't think they look that 'fake' either as they are quite short and manageable to use.

Have you tried Primark's Fashion Nails? Do you have a favourite design?


SHARE:

11 comments

  1. I've seen so many posts on these Primark nails, they look brilliant, can't believe they're only £1! Will definitely be picking some up to try next time I go shopping :)

    justineelucyy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must! They have so many fun designs and if you can't be bothered one day to do your nails just pop them on and you're done! I must get me some more asap!! xx

      Delete
  2. I think the only difference with cheaper fake nails is that the glue doesn't work as well, but if you're using your own glue then it totally makes sense! I'll need to get to Primark and try these out!

    xxx
    www.maisymeow.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I think the same too, nails are just nails. But the glue I use is only £3 anyway and the bottle lasts me a while! xx

      Delete
  3. These are such a cute pattern! I never wear fake nails but these would be perfect for a special occasion xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those look really cool! I get my nails done in the salon with gels so I wouldn't be able to try them but this post has made me really want to...also the chevrons are ace. Also, £1?? Mega bargain.

    Sarah x

    seriouslyshallow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You might as well.... Why pay all that money in the salon? I wear my Nailene Falsies everyday and then on odd occasions that I can't be bothered to paint them I add some funky Primark nails on instead! And for a bargain of £1 you can't go wrong! xx

      Delete
  5. I love these too, I have bought a few boxes & really like the selection they have. They're so much fun & such a bargain for £1
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooooo what ones do you have? I must get me some more :) xx

      Delete
  6. Such a great post. I love your blog it's such an enjoyable read :-)
    Beth x

    http://www.thebritishgirl.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig