Monday, 10 February 2014

Weekly Ramblings #43


Image: We Heart It.

Hi Everyone, Hope you are all ok. I have been really busy the last couple of weeks that I haven't had chance to do much blogging. Last week I thought all the busyness had settled down but then it just went non stop again!
I have been really busy with work and find myself getting home, catching up with my little girl and then once she's gone to bed I get to have a couple of hours with the other half then I'm falling asleep! 
My Puppy has also started Dog Training too which is taking up lots of my time, attending puppy classes and also all the homework we have to do is super tiring!

One of the biggest things that has been keeping me busy over the last week is the Gym! I'm quite slim anyway but lately I've felt so unfit and wanted to start eating clean and getting toned up. One of my biggest inspirations has to be Lydia Elise Millen, She is so perfectly toned and I hope with my willpower that I will eventually achieve this!

I have a couple of nights free this week so I'm preparing for some major blogging sessions and I will hopefully have some posts up every other day for you.

Hope you all have a lovely week.


SHARE:

5 comments

  1. That's what I'm trying for I've started the gym and clean eating

    Good luck

    Laura

    Libertylovesmakeup.blogspot,com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the same trying to get toned and lose the baby weight I have lost 12lbs so far, good luck :) x

    Catherines Loves

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those trainers, Ive recently started using the My fitness pal app and im finding it so helpful x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for featuring me, I am so so flattered :) looking forward to hearing about your fitness journey! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am trying to do the same as you- next week I will be getting work out gear :)

    http://ellenorsworld.blogspot.co.uk/

    Xx

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig