Tuesday, 18 March 2014

Seventeen Phwoarr Paint



Working long hours and having a busy schedule is really taking its toll on my eyes lately! While on the prowl in Boots the other day I came across this 'Heavy Duty Under Eye Concealer' which just from the name sold it to me in hope that it would help me banish that under eye darkness!

This is a hardcore concealer that I sometimes apply using the tips of my fingers or with a flat brush if I'm not rushing around at 7am in the morning! It has a thick, creamy formula that banishes any under eye circles or darkness without looking too 'cakey' on the skin. I have the shade medium which is just right for my skin tone and over the last couple of weeks I have had a couple of unwanted new friends pop up on my face too (spots!) and it has also worked it's magic on concealing those too!

This is a great product that I can see being really popular to banish those under eye circles and also to use for more of a flawless look!

This product retails at a reasonable £5.49 and is available from Boots Online or In Store.

Have you tried this product? What's your favourite heavy duty under eye concealer?

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I've seen this on several trips to Boots recently but haven't picked it up yet. I'm definitely going to get it on my next visit, it sounds like something I need! lol xx

    Holly | Impatience is a Virtue

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been using this for a while now & really like it. It took me a while to find the best way to blend it but now I have mastered that it works well under my eyes to help make me look awake. Its a great little concealer. I agree 100%
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really really need to pick this up!

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig