Tuesday, 8 April 2014

Update...



OMG... Long time no speak! It has been 3 weeks since I have posted on here and in march I only managed to post one blog post per week!! I have been so super busy with work and also the gym has now taken over my life too.
I thought I would do a little update on here to tell you why I have been away for so long and also to let you know what I have planned over the next month.

So as I previously mentioned work has been the biggest thing keeping me away from here. I started my new job just over 5 months ago now and I'm really enjoying it, but working during the day instead of afternoons/evenings like I did previous, I find myself getting in from work and by the time I've spent some time with my boyfriend and my little girl, cooked dinner and helped my little girl with her home work it is nearly bedtime again for me!
I've also started going to the gym too over the last 3 months, so I like to go at least 2-3 times per week so I can see the benefits from it. It is going really well so far and all that I'm really aiming for is to be more toned and generally more fit!

It was also my birthday last week... #old, But I enjoyed it by having a meal out with my boyfriend and my little girl, plus me and my boyfriend managed to have a date day to ourselves over the weekend so we did lots of shopping and also had an amazing night out in Birmingham.

Over the next month I'm taking time to schedule more blog posts and make sure that I find the time I can for my blogging. I really do miss it and sometimes I feel way too busy but I could never just up and leave it. So please just bare with me and I will be back blogging on a regular basis like I used to.

I have also been working on designing a blog for my work and so far it is looking really good. This has also made me want to redesign my blog, plus this month I'm actually going to buy the domain for my blog after saying that for nearly the last 2 years!!

Sorry if it feels like I have been away for so long, but I'm back now and I'm going to find more time for my blog. Also if you have any requests for any blog posts or know of any TAG's going around then let me know in the comments below.


SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Happy belated birthday! I need to get the motivaiton to go to the gym as well! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday and congrats on the new job

    Fashionkween.Blogspot.Com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday :D I have nominated you for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award!

    http://abigaillewis-savage.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/very-inspiring-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey I like your blog so I nominated you for the very inspiring blogger award! Check out the details on my blog
    livinglizziex.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig