Wednesday, 7 May 2014

Beauty Favourite | Heaven by Deborah Mitchell SOS Oil



Hi Everyone. After having a little break from blogging due to being super busy, I am now fully back into my blogging routine... Hooray!
One of my favourite beauty products has to be Heaven by Deborah Mitchell's SOS Oil. This is literally heaven in a bottle. I have started using this product a lot more in my beauty regime lately as I decided to have the Implant in my arm last week (not sure this is something you would like me to write about but I have seen many other bloggers write about it, so if you would like me to let you know my experience with it then let me know). One of the side effects with the Implant can be acne, and what is the one thing us girls hate... SPOTS! The last couple of days my skin has been feeling really dry and I've noticed the odd spot trying to come through. I don't know if this is me being paranoid thinking "OMG I don't want the implant to give me spots" or whether I generally am getting the odd spot coming through!

I like to use this product mixed in with my all-time favourite Heaven Divine Cream. I literally add a couple of drops to my moisturiser before bed and it helps to soothe my skin making it feel much softer, helps to remove blackheads and it also helps to banish any spots that I have coming through... Like I said Heaven in a bottle!
The SOS Oil contains ingredients proven to repair and rebuild skin cells and not only is it good for your face it also works wonders as a cuticle oil, add a little to your hand cream before bed to make dry hands much softer (great for the winter), add a little to your favourite hair treatment to make your hair feel extra silky and smooth and it also works great on any other parts of your body where dry skin needs repairing.

This has been a beauty favourite of mine for 2 years now and I've not long purchased my 2nd bottle. With a price tag of £46 and with a little going a long way, it really is worth the money.

Heaven by Deborah Mitchell products are available Online and from other Stockists Worldwide.

Have you tried Heaven's SOS Oil or any other Heaven products? What's your favourite?


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. This oil sounds really lovely. I'm not on the implant, but I did notice ever since starting the pill I'm on I've had dry skin. I live off oils and rich moisturisers to keep my skin feeling as soft as it used to.

    Lovely blog, following :)

    xx

    www.forevermissvanity.com

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig