Thursday, 12 June 2014

Is Your Mascara Better Than Sex ?



Too Faced is a brand that I have only just recently tried and that was their Return of Sexy Palette. When I had the chance to try out another of their products I was super excited as their palette is one of my faves!
Better Than Sex Mascara is a new product that has been added to their range. Claiming to be better than sex this mascara will fulfil your lashes by adding length and tonnes of voluptuous volume. Just after one application of this collagen-fueled formula applied with its curvy silhouette brush will leave you begging for more... Apply 2-3 coats and you will believe in magic!

Not only is this product fun in its name and the cheeky question in the top of the box asking ''was it good for you?'' this mascara is absolutely amazing too! The packaging is elegant, the product leaves you with gorgeous thick, dark, sultry fluttering lashes and it also removes with ease too. It is completely smudge proof and lasts all day without drying out on your lashes.

This is now one of my favourite mascaras and I'm a hard one to please when it comes to mascara as it has to leave me with thick fluttery lashes otherwise it might as well end up in the bin! It's a little more expensive than my average £12 one from Boots but that extra £7 is definitely worth it!

I now need more Too Faced products in my life...

This product retails at £19.00 and is available from Debenhams and Beautybay.com 

Also don't forget to check out the hilarious video for this product which is above.


SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I think the name is so funny but it intrieged me to come visit your blog! I love your blog layout and I have noticed that a lot of people have a similar style.

    How do you get your profile picture in a big circle? Mines a small square and so out of place

    And how do you get the 'similar posts' thing that you have at the bottom of your posts?

    Many thanks and love,

    Lauren Nicole O'Hara

    lauren-ohara-x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha the Barry White voice! I've seen good reviews about it, I'm tempted to give it a try but I've a few mascaras to finish first. It's the one product I don't want to hoard, seeing its all close to eyes and all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks good but the whole packaging just reminds me of benefit! Lovely blog post!
    http://bellamomento.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha that video is brilliant! I have this mascara and I am yet to use it, so now having read this, I cannot wait to try it x
    Beautyqueenuk xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The name of it is awesome although, I think I'd rather have sex than a mascara haha.

    Raise The Waves

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig