Monday, 23 June 2014

NOTD | Beach Blast



Hi Lovelies, Hope you are all enjoying the gorgeous sunshine... Summer is FINALLY HEREEEE!
A quick NOTD for you today with one of my favourite summer shades, Models Own Beach Bag. This shade is from the Polish for Tans range and is a pretty peachy coral that looks amazing with a tan.
I teamed this shade with Banger from Models Own's Fireworks range, which has a mixture of 5 glitters including blue strands and fuchsia polka dots. Having an accent glitter nail always adds a little more 'fun' to your nails.

What is your favourite combo of nails polishes? Have you tried either of these shades?


SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Oh my gosh this nail polish looks amazing! I have to get it :)
    Rebecca x
    http://missbeccabeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't have put these two together but they actually complement each other really well! I need to get Banger in my life. xx

    Grace | Glitter and Carousels

    ReplyDelete
  3. That coral colour is stunning! So perfect for the summer!

    Sophs xx The Sopho Diaries

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig