Sunday, 13 July 2014

Dr.Hauschka SS14 Chorus Collection


Dr.Hauschka Eyeshadow Duo in Daring Green & Passionate Violet: RRP £25.00, Dr.Hauschka Kajal Eyeliner in Taupe: RRP £14.50, Dr.Hauschka Golden Apricot Lipstick: RRP £20.00.
Hi Lovelies. Hope you have all enjoyed your week so far. The world cup final is this evening, who are we all sticking up for?
Dr.Hauschka is a brand that I haven't really tried except for a bronzer last year which was my absolute favourite but unfortunately I smashed it litterally 2 months after I had it **insert sad face here**.
For Spring/Summer 2014 Dr.Hauschka has brought out a gorgeous collection called the Chorus Collection. This is made up of A matte and shimmer blush trio which I really need to get in my collection ASAP, Two eyeshadow duo's in Daring Green and Passionate Violet (above) and Ecstatic Pink and Melancholic Blue, A taupe shade of the new kajal eyeliner and also a lipstick and lip gloss in Golden Apricot.

On today's look I applied Daring Green all over my lid and on my lower lash line then added Passionate Violet inside the crease and blended out for a subtle look. The good thing about these eyeshadows is that they are build-able so you can create a more dramatic look, but as I was wearing this during the day I thought I would keep it more subtle. The green and purple shades also bring out the greeny/blue colour of my eyes too.
I then applied the taupe kajal eyeliner to my lashline and winged it out a little, then blended it out with the applicator on the other end for a softer finish. Dr.Hauschaka's eyeliners have to be one of the best I have ever tried, they are super soft and easy to apply and they also don't irritate my eyes like other eyeliners do.
Finally I finished the look off by applying the Golden Apricot lipstick. This isn't a shade I would normally choose as it is a warm nude shade, but I think it completed the look perfectly.

I really love all of the products in Dr.Hauscha's Chorus Collection and I highly recommend them to anyone that is thinking of trying them out. I also can't wait to create a more dramatic eye look with these shades too.

Dr.Hauschka is available from all Dr.Hauschka Stockists Worldwide including Lookfantastic.com.

Have you tried any Dr.Hauschka Products? What's your favourite?

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Your make-up looks lovely! I really love that lipstick. xx
    www.allthingsbeautiful-x.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're make-up is gorgeous. I love it! Xx

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig