Tuesday, 1 July 2014

Elemis Cellular Recovery Skin Bliss Capsules



Hi Everyone. Hope you all had a lovely weekend.
I have been super busy lately and my skin has started to get really dry, dull and keeps breaking out! I decided to add the Elemis Skin Bliss Capsules to my regime to see if this would make any difference.

Elemis Cellular Recovery Skin Bliss Capsules are formulated with an optimum level of anti-oxidant power to improve the visible signs of ageing and counteract the damaging effects of everyday pollution. You apply one pink capsule of a morning which has a beautiful fresh rose fragrance and one green capsule of an evening which has a relaxing lavender fragrance.
I normally apply these after a busy week on a Sunday Morning and Evening. After waking up the next day after trying them for the first time my skin felt a lot softer and looked more glowing and radiant. After using for a month now my skin hasn't had a dry patch in sight and I have had less breakouts. Lets hope over the long run I will see the anti-ageing effects too!

This product is a little pricey at £63.00 for 14 capsules but if you use just one pink and one green capsule once a week then it will last you for 7 weeks. You could also add the capsules into a monthly facial as a treat as their benefits and results are amazing plus it will last you that little bit longer!
Elemis products are available Online and from all leading Department Stores.

Have you tried this product? Do you think this product is worth £63.00?

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Lovely post! Elemis products are so brilliant and always smell heavenly but ouch, the price! Perhaps as a treat, like you say. I really like their Lemon Zest Cleansing Soap.

    Sarah xx
    seriouslyshallow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooooo that sounds lush and yummy! I must have a look into that :) xx

      Delete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig