Thursday, 24 July 2014

Lamb 1887 Wishlist




Handbags are probably a girls must-have accessory. Not only do they help us easily carry all of our everyday necessities they can also help to make a huge difference to the outfit that we are wearing.
Until yesterday I had never heard about the brand Lamb 1887 and found myself drooling over all of the handbags they have to offer.
If you have never heard of Lamb 1887 before it was created by Charlotte Lamb, the fourth generation in a family run British manufacturing business based in Yorkshire. Working in the City of London, Charlotte was inspired to create Lamb 1887 after struggling to find stylish quality handbags at affordable prices. 

I have put together 5 of my favourite picks and a little description on why they are on my wishlist.

The Cap Ferrat Clutch in Black Suede & Yellow Snakeskin. RRP £82.00.
This is one of the first bags that caught my eye on the website. Such a simple yet pretty 'Princess cut' clutch that can be worn as a clutch bag with the strap concealed on the inside or over the body with its delicate gold chain.
I really love the black suede as this would look really elegant on a sophisticated night out and also the yellow snakeskin that can add an instant pop of colour to any LBD.

The Audrey Clutch in Coral & Grey. RRP £95.00.
Clutches are great for a night out and also to wear on a romantic day out. The Audrey Clutch in Coral & Grey would look perfect during the day teamed with a cute floral dress or even with a simple pair of white skinny jeans with a floral top. I have many clutches like this in dark shades and I think I need this one in my collection ASAP!

The Joanna Tote in Black Snakeskin. RRP £200.00.
I love a large tote bag for work as I can fit everything in there including the kitchen skin! Even though my work handbag usually ends up with 10 different lipsticks in the bottom and 20 unused pens!
This black tote is perfect for work as black goes with anything and it also has a super convenient zip pocket on the side perfect for your iPad or Tablet. It also has a large internal pocket, a phone pocket, a small internal zip and if that wasn't enough a cross-body strap... Super practical!

The Monaco Purse in Coral. RRP £82.00.
One of my favourite purses was my Vouis Vuitton one I had many many years ago but after a number of years it eventually fell apart. Ever since I have never found a purse that I have absolutely fell in love with... Until now.
I love the summery coral colour and also the soft elegant leather finish it has too. It has a compartment for my notes, a zip pocket for my coins. This is my top favourite on my wishlist.

Have you ever heard of Lamb 1887? What's your favourite item on their website?

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I LOVE that black tote bag!! Never heard about this brand before but I really like their bits

    Over on my blog I am having a Real Techniques, YSL and Barry M give away

    http://www.milliecbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/real-techniques-ysl-and-barry-m-giveaway.html

    x

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig