Monday, 7 July 2014

NOTD | Models Own Utopia Reverse Glitter Gradient



Hi Everyone. Hope you all had a lovely weekend, where the hell did it go? I don't know if it's just me but the weekends just seem to be flying by lately.
In my previous blog post (Impulse & Models Own Fragrance & Nail Kit) I showed you the Models Own nail polish I picked up in a promo pack with an Impulse Body Spray. On that post I showed you Models Own Utopia on my nails with Models Own Pink Fizz but I thought I would share the look with you again so I can explain how I achieved the reverse glitter gradient effect.

I applied 2 coats of Models Own Utopia to my nails, Once fully dry I look an old eye shadow brush (one of those rubbish ones you get with every eye shadow) applied a little Models Own Pink Fizz to the sponge then gently dabbed onto the lower part of my nails. I only applied 1 coat of the glitter then I finished off with my favourite top coat.

I love glitter gradient nails but I think this looks a little different reversed and at least if you need to scratch your eye you won't end up with glitter in there! Haha. Also Models Own Utopia is such a pretty shade and I can't wait to experiment wearing it underneath different glitter shades. Models Own Ibiza Mix is next!

What do you think of this nail look? What's your favourite Models Own Nail Polish?

SHARE:

5 comments

  1. This is an amazing manicure! I love the colour combo :D

    Sarah | More Than Adored

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look! I am going to give this a go myself today :) Hope you are well lovely x

    Lola and Behold // Lifestyle & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I love this and I bet it's so easy to do!

    Jade x
    Beauty Butterfly | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I looove Utopia! This looks stunning :)

    Jess xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love this look! Might have to try it myself!

    floralandbeautyx.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig