Tuesday, 22 July 2014

Rimmel Glam Eyes | Smokey Brown


Rimmel Glam Eyes - Smokey Brown: RRP £6.99

Hi Lovelies. Hope you all had a lovely weekend and have enjoyed the gorgeous weather we have had.
A couple of weeks ago I took to twitter to vent my anger as I accidentally smashed my favourite Too Faced Eyeshadow Palette ......


In need of a replacement as my favourite neutral shades were shattered all over my floor I came across Rimmel's Glam Eyes Quad in Smokey Brown. This contains all of the shades that I wear everyday and it was a bargain at only £6.99, PLUS Boots had a 3 for 2 offer on as well... Double Bargain!
This quad is great as you can keep it simple by just using the lighter shades or make it a little more dramatic with a smokey eye instead. I really love wearing the 2nd shade (swatched on my hand above) all over my lid with a simple winged liner.

When my Too Faced 'The Return of Sexy' Palette smashed I was contemplating getting myself one of the Urban Decay Naked Palettes but I'm so glad I didn't waste all of that money as this pretty little quad does the trick!

Have you tried any of Rimmel's Glam Eyes Quads? What's your favourite Eyeshadow Palette?

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig