Tuesday, 15 July 2014

Vita Liberata | NKD SKN Tinted Tan Mousse


Vita Liberata NKD SKN Tinted Tan Mousse: RRP £14.95, Tanning Mitt: RRP £4.00.
It's easy to say I have become a fake tan addict lately. I used to be naughty and use the sunbeds as I found fake tan to be a nightmare but sunbeds are not only bad for your skin but I also found it a chore finding the time to go on them to maintain my tan. As mentioned in a previous blog post, I have finally found the perfect fake tan regime for me that leaves me with a perfect tan week after week without looking patchy.
Vita Liberata is a fake tan brand I have heard of for many years but I have never tried out, so I decided to try out their new NKD SKN Medium Tinted Tan Mousse along with their Tanning Mitt.

This fake tan is super easy to apply as it is tinted so you can see where you are applying it to your skin. The tanning mitt also helps to glide the tan over your skin to ensure a streak-free finish.
This tan also dries almost immediately so if you wanted to apply during the day you could literally get dressed straight away (I would still stick to dark clothing) and carry on with your day.

I'm loving so many fake tans at the moment but this fake tan has taken over my high-end favourite Xen-Tan, as it left me with a deep, dark natural tan yet there wasn't any streaks or patches in sight. It also didn't cling to any of my dry patches that I have on my feet which other tans seem to cling too no matter how much moisturiser I put on, so that was an added bonus for me.
It also lasted for 4-5 days too before I needed to add my gradual tanner which I apply in between tanning to help maintain it. I will hopefully have my tanning regime on my blog over the next week.

I really love Vita Viberata NKD SKN and I can't wait to try out more of there products.

Vita Liberata is available Online and also from Boots and Superdrug.

Have you tried any Vita Liberata Products? What's your current favourite Fake Tan?

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I love VL's 2-3 week tan and my current fave is the He-Shi Rapid 1 Hour Tan, it's so good. xx

    Julie
    www.rainingcake.com

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig