Friday, 4 July 2014

Xen-Tan Transform Luxe Daily Self Tan



As the summer draws near we all get that teenie bit excited as we can finally get rid of those 80 denier tights and show a little skin! I'm quite olive toned naturally but there's nothing better than having a tan, first of all it makes you look better and second of all it gives you that extra confidence boost.
After fake tanning for years I have finally come up with the perfect regime for me to keep me with a flawless looking tan week after week. I will share my new regime with you all over the next couple of weeks.

Xen-Tan has to be one of my all time favourite fake tan brands, My favourite is Xen-Tan's Deep Bronze Luxe in Dark. On the search for a gradual tanner to maintain my weekly tan I opted for Xen-Tan's Transform Luxe Daily Self Tan in Light/Medium.
Xen-Tan's Transform Luxe has a fresh vanilla scent that also doesn't leave behind that vile biscuit smell after use. I apply the tan using my tanning mitt and it glides on just like any moisturiser. It is also paraben-free so it is ideal for the face and body, Plus it is packed with nourishing moisturisers to help keep the skin deeply hydrated.

I apply this on day 3-4 after applying my weekly tan, leave it on over night then once washed off it has helped to extend my tan leaving me with a fresh olive-toned glow.
Also, don't be fooled by this product as it only says Light/Medium as to me it gave me more of a tan than any other gradual tanners I have tried!
Gradual tanners are great for those of you that are nervous about tanning as you can apply this 2-3 times per week and build your tan to how you want it without the risk of looking like a Wotsit! This product also works great to apply once per week (as mentioned above) just to help maintain and top up your current tan.

This product retails at £24.99 and is available Online and in store at Boots

Have you tried this or any other Xen-Tan Products? What's your favourite Gradual Tanner?

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. My fave tanner has to be Xen tan deep bronze luxe, never tried their gradual tanner but I'm loving Garnier summer body for that at the moment!

    Jade x
    Beauty Butterfly | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig