Saturday, 23 August 2014

August Advertiser | Amielizabeth



Hello!

I'm Ami, I'm 20 years old and live at home in Kent with my mum, sister, boyfriend of four years & our Jack Russell, Alfie.

I'm a lover of pretty tea dresses, chocolate & shopping, so yes a bit of a girly girl! 

In truth, I'm a bit of a workaholic and you'll often find me up and working in the small hours of the morning - one of the perks (?) of working from home! 
I recently took the plunge into full time self employment after working in administration & marketing for 18 months following Sixth Form, but have been running my own business since 2011. It's a pretty scary world out there but I'm determined to succeed.

I have been involved with the blogging community for sometime through my business, I have only been seriously blogging for a short while (so please be gentle with me!).

AmiElizabeth.com is where I write about all things Beauty, Business, Fashion and a bit of lifestyle too.  My blog already encompasses many of my favourite things and I am really looking forward to seeing it grow and grow as I do over the next few years. I plan to start YouTube-ing too, as soon as I muster up the courage to publish my rambling videos for the world to see!

I hope you'll pop over and say hello.

A x 


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Hello.I am so glad that you enjoy your life and l like tea dresses too.

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig