Thursday, 21 August 2014

Bioderma Sensibio H2O Micellar Solution



Hi Lovelies. Hope you are all having a lovely week so far. I decided to have a mini break from blogging as I have had a little time off with my little girl and we have been super busy doing lots of different things.

Bioderma’s Sensibio H20 was the first ever micellar solution in the world, with one bottle of Sensibio H2O sold every six seconds across the globe.
I have tried out a couple of high street/drugstore micellar solutions with Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water being my current favourite, so I thought it would be rude not to try out the king of all micellar solutions and see how it compares to other brands.

I have a mini 100ml bottle which retails at £4.50, the same cost that I paid for a larger 400ml bottle of the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water. If you did want to purchase a larger bottle to last you longer then a 500ml bottle retails at £14.50, just over 3x more expensive than my current favourite. So at first thoughts the cost is a lot more than your average drugstore micellar solution.

Bioderma's Sensibio H20 has an alcohol-free formula that soothes and cools your skin as it cleanses. It feels just like water and also doesn't irritate my eyes which is a plus as I have the worlds most sensitive eyes! After use my skin feels clean, fresh and not a trace of makeup left in sight.

Bioderma's Micellar Cleansing Water is an amazing 'cult' beauty product but with cheaper brands out there giving the same results I would rather use Garnier's as it works exactly the same for a fraction of the price.


What is your current favourite Micellar Cleansing Water? 

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I'm using the Garnier one at the moment, it's just larger, better value and pretty much the same! I used this back when it was called 'crealine' but have recently indulged in Bioderma's Hydrabio range. So hydrating check it out!!
    Dani | fabulouslyindulgent.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, interesting that there isn't much difference. It definitely is more expensive, and as much as I loved it, I think I'll try a cheaper brand in future.

    Ivory Avenue

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the garnier micellar water, its amazing. I do really want to try this one though!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting post! Funny how sometimes the price of something doesn't always mean its better!

    Catherine x

    breathingsilverlinings.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am addicted to any fashion about Clothes and beauty,so i am so glad to learn those tips from you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree, it doesn't always mean its better, for me I love this is always get it from Escentual when they have a sale and stock up I got 2 of the big ones for £9 and its helped clean and brighten my skin where as some of the other bring me out in a rash xx

    LemonaidLies - Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig