Tuesday, 26 August 2014

Indeed Labs | Hydraluron Moisture Jelly



Indeed Labs are known for their high performance and innovative products, now the award-winning skincare brand bring us NEW Hydraluron Moisture Jelly. Expanding on the success of Hydraluron moisture boosting serum, Hydraluron moisture jelly is suitable for all skin types, helps to provide instant and long-term moisture to the skin though a sophisticated complex of five key actives which support the natural protective layer of the skin, helping to restore moisture levels and defending against future loss.

This product contains 5 key ingredients that help benefit your skin:

PatcH20 - Helps provide immediate and long-lasting moisturisation.
Fucogel - Helps provide a protective film on the skins surface which defends against transepidermal water loss.
Hyaluronic Acid - Acts like the ultimate drink for your skin as it holds up to 1,000 times its weight in water.
Vivillume - Helps to restore skin luminosity and promotes a radiant complexion.
Hydrolite 5 - An advanced skin moisturiser.

The packaging has also been created to ensure the best results as it has been designed to give you the perfect dose everytime. Say goodbye to dunking your finger into moisturiser pots or squiring it out of a tube!

I have been using this of an evening after removing my makeup and also of a morning before I apply my makeup. I'm not usually the one for using moisturiser of a morning as I find it leaves my skin quite greasy and my makeup just ends up sliding off, but this fabulous moisturiser absorbs instantly. My skin feels cool and hydrated after use without any residue or having that 'shiny' look on my face.
It also doesn't irritate my eyes too which I find quite a lot of facial products can do even when I don't put them anywhere near my eyes! So that's an added bonus.

I highly recommend this product if your skin needs a good hydration boost and it feels great to be able to moisturise my skin of a morning knowing that my makeup will sit perfectly on top of it.

Indeed Labs is available from Boots.com and Hydraluron Moisture Jelly usually retails at £24.99 but you can currently grab a bargain with a third off!

Have you tried any Indeed Labs products or any of the Hydraluron Range?


SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Love the packaging, this sounds like something my skin is in desperate need of!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use this and I love it, I recommend it to everyone! xxx Thou Shalt Not Covet

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've tried the Hydraluron serum and am always pleased with the results. Hoping to pick this Jelly up before A/W hits this year - either this or the Hydraluron face mask will be a great addition.
    Thanks for sharing!
    nlmorgan, lifestyle & beauty

    ReplyDelete
  4. The more I read about it, the more I want to run to Boots and buy it x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I desperately want to try this just don't think I can justify the price - even with a third off I was like ahh should I? Wish I had now haha. Might just be cheeky and use my Boots points.

    itsclolow.blogspot.co.uk X

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw that you had this in your blog sale so I scrolled down to see your thoughts on it. I liked it for the time that I used it, but then I put it in a drawer and have totally forgotten about it!

    Anoushka xx www.Anoushkaloves.com

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig