Saturday, 20 September 2014

Models Own Diamond Luxe Collection



Models Own have brought out tonnes of collections over the past year and when I heard about the brand new Diamond Luxe Collection which contains a whopping 10 shades, I couldn't wait to try some of the shades out.

Diamond Luxe isn't your 'average' nail polish as it contains real diamond dust! Meaning you can feel like a Princess but still for the same Models Own price of £4.99.
The added diamond dust adds a gorgeous shimmer to the nail polish without appearing glittery and makes the nail polish look super elegant!
Models Own have also changed the bottle by adding a rather posh looking gold cap!

Below are the 10 shades in the collection - Princess Pink, Trillion Taupe, Heart Red, Pear Purple, Marquise Maroon, Carat Coral, Asscher Blue, Radiant Pink, Emerald Green and Oval Plum.

I decided to try out the shades Radiant Pink, Trillion Taupe and Marquise Maroon.


Radiant Pink - This is a bright Barbie pink that has a slight silver shimmer. This is the least favourite colour that I have tried out as it doesn't really go with my skin tone, plus I needed to apply 3 coats and could have done with a 4th as the formula didn't seem as pigmented as the others.


Trillion Taupe - This is a gorgeous creamy, taupe shade with an elegant gold dust. This shade suits my skin tone perfect but I think this shade is going to be like Marmite... You either love it or hate it. 
This shade was highly pigmented and I could get away with 1 coat if in a rush but I used 2 coats (as shown below).


Marquise Maroon - This shade is my favourite of the three. It's an elegant deep wine colour with a red and gold shimmer. Again this shade is very pigmented and can get away with only applying 1-2 coats.


These nail polishes are absolutely stunning and super pigmented, with the exception of Radiant Pink as this is my least favourite. The next shades I need to try from the collection are Pear Purple, Emerald Green and Oval Plum.

Models Own Diamond Luxe is now available Online, from Models Own Bottleshops and also from Superdrug Stores nationwide from the 24th September. RRP £4.99.

What are your thoughts on the Models Own Diamond Luxe Collection? What's your favourite shade?

SHARE:

10 comments

  1. i absolutely love the pink shade! <3 such a bubblegum pink that would look fab with a tan!

    zaras-bowsandpearls.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marquise Maroon looks like *THE PERFECT* Christmas nail colour!!

    Rachel | Beauty & The Bird

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely colours - would love it of you could check out my latest post xo

    Aliona | fromalionawithlove.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the brown/nude shade, I think it would be great for fall! Great post!

    www.beautyandwhit.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The maroon shade is my favourite out of the three but I do love the taupe one as well! They're both great A/W shades! xx

    Toasty

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the dark red, absolutely beautiful! xx
    ELEANORMAES

    ReplyDelete
  7. In love with the pink and the nude shade, they are gorgeous!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow these look lovely, love the packaging xx

    lauraslittleloves

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the look of the nude one!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com /// new blog sale

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig