Sunday, 7 September 2014

NOTD | Fizzy Cola Bottles



Hi Everyone! Hope you have all had a lovely week and weekend,
As you may all know Models Own is one of my favourite nail polish brands and they have now released their 'Sweet Shop' Collection which consists of 5 scented polishes inspired by some of our sweet shop favourites!

For today's nail of the day I thought I would try out Fizzy Cola Bottles, not only is this one of my favourite sweets but it is also one of my favourite polishes from the collection. This is a light coffee colour which also has silver micro glitter and a gold shimmer going through it to add some fizz to your nails. It also smells just like cola bottles too!
The formula is also great and it dries really quick. I only needed to apply 2 coats plus my favourite top coat - Seche Vite to finish.

I also have two other shades from the Models Own Sweet Shop Collection which I'm going to try over the next couple of weeks, Gumballs and Liquorice Allsorts. I must say I'm super excited about trying Liquorice Allsorts as I do love a good black nail polish in my collection!

Have you tried any of the nail polishes from the Sweet Shop Collection? What's your favourite?

Models Own Sweet Shop retails at £5.00 and is now available Online and in store from Boots and Superdrug.

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. This looks..yummy! I cant believe you said it smells like cola bottles too - I must try this out!!

    http://beautyandthebird.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG why haven't I seen this? It looks sooo much better on the nail than it does in the bottle! Gorgeous xx


    Kate | Kate Emma Loves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't seen these! Such a cool idea, and it's always a bonus when the colour and scent both pay off! Thanks for sharing, i'll have to pick one of the collection up when next in Boots!
    nlmorgan, lifestyle & beauty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig