Wednesday, 17 September 2014

NOTD | Pitch Black



Hi Lovelies, Hope you are all having a lovely week so far.
While shopping in Superdrug last week, I thought I would take a stroll past MUA to see if they had any more of their fab £1 nail polishes to add to my MUA Nail Polish Collection. To my surprise there were tonnes of new polishes that had been added to the collection so I thought it would be rude not to extend my own MUA collection a little more!

One of the shades I chose was Pitch Black, as one of my favourite black nail polishes had just ran out and I really needed a new one so I thought I would give MUA's black polish a try. Just like the other nail polishes in the collection they glide on to your nails with ease as their consistency is perfect and they also dry reasonably quick too. I love to wear a black nail polish to work as I think it looks really simple yet sophisticated on my nails and also goes with anything I decide to wear!

This nail polish has lasted for 4 days on my nails and has only just started to chip, for only £1 these nail polishes are amazing value for money!

MUA is available Online and also from Superdrug.

Have you tried any of the £1 MUA nail polishes? What's your favourite shade?

SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Wow! Unbelievable quality for only £1!! It looks lovely on the nail too, some cheap polishes have obvious streaks but this looks stunning!

    Chloe x

    Chloe's Way

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really can't be bad to that at all can you? It looks great and I'm always on the lookout for black polishes!

    S x
    http://www.theagoraphobicfashionista.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always have black nails, and have just run out of my collection one! Ill have to check this one out!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so need to try this! Xx

    Abitofmacandcheese.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been looking for a nice black nail polish, and for only £1 this one is perfect!
    I love the name of it too! :)

    floraldanielle.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig