Thursday, 30 October 2014

AWOL


Image: We Heart It.

I thought I would do a little update post as I have been AWOL over the last couple of months.
Juggling work full time, my 6 year old daughter, my partner, our 2 pooches, plus cooking and cleaning of an evening, I can't find any time (or brain energy) to sit down and write a blog post! When I first started my blog in 2012 I used to work of an afternoon/evening, so during the day I had plenty of time to write blog posts and had blog posts up nearly every to every other day plus uploaded videos to my YouTube Channel.

Over the last couple of weeks I have been thinking whether or not to say goodbye to Ohh So Glam and goodbye to the world of blogging. After a lot of thinking I don't think I could quit my blog and never blog again. I love sharing my thoughts on beauty products and also the amazing blogging community that comes with it.
I have decided to carry on with blogging for now and will aim to get at least one post up each week, If I have the time to write more then that's an added bonus!

I would like to thank all of my readers that have still been reading and commenting on my blog even though it lacks any new content, I didn't think I would even get 1 reader when I first started blogging, let alone the amount of people that read it daily from all over the world.

How do you juggle blogging with everyday life? What are your favourite blog posts?

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Such a shame you don't have much time, as your blog is so gorgeous! I really hope you are able to keep it going even if it is once a week :)

    Project Rattlebag x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so difficult to get spare time with a busy family life and work, I'm totally with you on that and I really hope you find some spare time to blog as it really is a beautiful blog x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I understand when you become busy and can't blog as much. Blog as much as you can, even if its once every other week. Do what's best for you. You do have a lovely blog :)
    -Ashley

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig