Sunday, 5 October 2014

Bioderma Hydrabio Moisturising Mask & Exfoliating Cream



Hi Everyone. Hope you have all had a lovely weekend.
Now Autumn is here, I have noticed the weather start to take its toll on my skin. My skin has become more dry and is also lacking its radiant summer glow.
Bioderma's Hydrabio range is perfect for dehydrated, sensitive skin, helping it to become more hydrated, sipple and radiant.

Hydrabio Exfoliating Cream. RRP £10.50: This is a gentle moisturising scrub, perfect for sensitive skin. I like to use this twice a week after cleansing as it helps to keep my skin smooth, moisturised and more radiant.

Hydrabio Moisturising Mask. RRP £14.50: After using the Exfoliating Cream, I like to finish off with the Hydrabio Moisturising Mask. This helps to soothe sensitive skin and also adds an extra boost of moisture. Again, after use my skin is smooth, moisturised and more radiant.

Using these two products twice a week during the autumn/winter months banishes my dull dry skin, and leaves me with a radiant summer glow all year round.

The Bioderma Hydrabio Range is available online at Escentual.com.

Have you tried any products from the Hydrabio Range? What's your favourite Bioderma Product? 

SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Oh I might have to get the mask, I have bioderma cleansing fluid and love it. Hate this time of year for sensitive skin.

    Tasha xxx sincereblonde.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried Bioderma before, I need to try these two products! xx
    Amzyinwonderland

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have just started using the moisturiser from this range and so far I'm impressed. I also have the mask but yet to use it. x

    www.misslinnyo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in the market for some new masks at the moment and this one sounds promising - I had no idea these were even out! You have a lovely blog :) Saida xx

    http://saidacane.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks really good. I've been wanting to try the Bioderma skincare for a while. Will definitely be having a look at these two!

    Jill x

    www.makeupandstuff.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been looking at this brand lately and wondering whether to take a chance or not on the price!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love bioderma and these both sound fantastic as I have sensitive skin!
    Also want to try those meals in your last post oh gosh I'm hungry now haha!

    Lovely blog darling you have a new follower :)

    Collette
    shrewd-fox.blogspot.co.uk xxx

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig