Thursday, 16 October 2014

Makeup Revolution | #happylips Love Pink Lipstick


Makeup Revolution #happylips Love Pink Lipstick - RRP £3
Hi Lovelies. Hope you are all having a lovely week so far... The weekend is nearly here! Hooray.
Makeup Revolution is a brand that I have read/heard lots about, yet haven't tried out myself... until now!
One of the first products that I have tried and absolutely L O V E from Makeup Revolution is their Happy Lips Love Pink Lipstick.
For its bargain price of £3 this lipstick is pure elegance... and look how pretty it looks. It has an intense fuchsia pink core, surrounded by the comfort and hydration of an Argan Oil outer.

This lipstick may take a little getting used to as having the balm on the outside makes it rather awkward to apply perfectly to the lips. With this product I use a lip brush to apply the colour on my lip line, then fill in using the lipstick for a high shine and moisturising finish.

For only £3 I'm super impressed with this product. It may be a tad awkward to apply, but for its bargain price and gorgeous finish I really can't fault it!

Makeup Revolution is available Online at Makeuprevolutionstore.com and also from Superdrug Stores Nationwide.

Have you tried any Makeup Revolution products? What's your favourite?

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I love Makeup Revolution! Their lipsticks are so good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds so good! I'm going to have to try one myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful color, and the container looks so interesting!


    http://shopaholicoverhere.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous colour <3

    simpleandcuriousliving.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig