Friday, 7 November 2014

#AngelAddiction


#AngelAddiction Mood Board | Makeup | My Gorgeous Daughter Lily | Country Walks | Alfie | Favourite Air Freshener | 1998 Furby | Yankee Candle | Hollie
In celebration of Thierry Mugler’s perfume Angel, I have been invited to be part of the final phase of their #AngelAddiction Campaign. 

When I think of my addictions Makeup is one of my firsts. Ever since a young age I have loved makeup and I remember when I was about 4 years old, sitting at my Mum's dressing table before school and plastering my face with her makeup. She wasn't too pleased with me but it still makes me laugh to this day.

A past addiction that I have now passed onto my Daughter is my Furby. When I was 10 years old I had my first furby that I called Coco. It used to go everywhere with me and even for sleepovers at my best friends house so our Furby's could talk to each other (random!). My Furby to this day is still at my Dad's house and every time my Daughter Lily goes there she loves to play with it! 

My current addiction is scents. I'm a sucker for plug-in air fresheners and have them plugged into literally every socket available in my house! There's nothing better than coming home to the smell of your favourite scents... and don't even ask about my candle obsession! 

My final addiction is Dogs! We had our first Puppy, Alfie in July last year. He is a Miniature Jack Russell crossed with a Poodle (Jackapoo). He is such a great companion to have (even though he can be a little bugger at times) that we decided to get him his own companion, Hollie in August this year. Hollie is a long haired Miniature Jack Russell and the two of them together are adorable! They have brought us together more as a family as we take long country walks of the weekend and my daughter enjoys playing with them and giving them treats.
In the future when we have a bigger house I would love too add a Labrador to our Family <3

Share your Angel Addictions on Twitter/Instagram using the hashtag - #AngelAddiction and why not create your own mood board.

You can also follow Thierry Mugler on  FacebookTwitter, and Instagram.

What are your Angel Addictions? 

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Labradors are the best! We had 3 dogs in our family in my lifetime and 2 were Labs. It helps that they are so cute!!!

    I wasn't a fan of Angel until I tried it again this Fall! Probably my hormones changed or something and it agrees better with my skin now.

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig