Tuesday, 4 November 2014

Elle Magazine December Issue with FREE Benefit They're Real Push-Up Liner inc Mini Review



Who doesn't love a magazine freebie? In December's issue of Elle's Feminism Issue (£4.00 UK) you receive a free sample of Benefit's They're Real Push-Up Liner. I regularly buy Elle Magazine and had been wanting to try out Benefit's Push-Up Liner as I had seen so many bloggers rave about it... Now I had the chance without having to purchase it.

I ripped open the outer packaging of the magazine with excitement ready to try out the push-up liner, yet to be utterly disappointed. I found it messy to use (yet I'm a winged liner pro) as it just squirted everywhere out of the tip and I wasted the majority of the product on its first go. Whether the full size product is anything like the sample I do not know, but when they give out a sample like this it doesn't make you want to go out any waste your money on the full size product.
I think I will stick to my Rimmel Gel Liner!

Have you tried out Benefit's They're Real Push-Up Liner? Will you be purchasing December's Elle to try it out for yourself?

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I've heard such mixed reviews on that benefit liner and it's really baffling how some people love it when the formula looks a little weird and not precise at all! At least you got it as a freebie :D
    -Sisi
    Modern Beauty Girl
    Other Modern Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard so many different reviews of this product as well, definitely better that you got it free rather than buying a full sized one:)~Laura~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried it and I really dislike it. I agree with you that it was super messy! On a complete other note, could you tell me what nail polish you're wearing? I have been searching for a color like that, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I felt like I was reading my own review here!!!
    http://veryberrycosmo.blogspot.co.uk/ - so disappointing :'( I really wanted to like it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wish I had your review before wasting my money today. I usually do not fall for magazines freebies and feel like a total goof for doing so as I really wanted to try this. I was expecting a bigger tube and like you, ended up wasting much of the product. Total disappointment!

    Regards
    D, x

    www.dellilahsnotebook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig