Saturday, 8 November 2014

Empties #3



Hi Everyone. It's been over a year since I have done an empties post. Obviously over the last year I have used up tonnes more products than what's below, but thought I would share with you what I have used up over the last couple of months and my thoughts on each product along with if I will repurchase them or not.

Bioderma Sebium Gel Moussant.
I keep this on the side in my bathroom and usually use it of a morning while I'm in the shower to cleanse my face. It gently cleanses without drying out my skin, and also works well as a shaving foam for my Boyfriend.
Will I repurchase? It's not something I will miss but possibly in the future as it is a good product.

Bioderma Sensibio Miceller Solution.
After trying out a couple of drugstore Micellar Solutions before trying the Cult Bioderma Sensibio, I have found that some drugstore ones are just as good but for a fraction of the price.
Will I repurchase? It's a lovely product to have but Garnier's is much cheaper, bigger in size and just as good.

Vita Liberata NKD SKN Tinted Tan Mousse.
This product gave me a gorgeous deep, dark tan and is also extremely great value for money.
Will I repurchase? I will in the future but I have other Vita Liberata Tans to use up first.

Tresemme Keratin Smooth Heat Activated Treatment.
Since using the Keratin Smooth range my hair has become a lot stronger and more healthy. I use a couple of pumps on wet hair before drying for a soft, sleek finish.
Will I repurchase? Yes. This product is a must-have.

L'Oreal True Match Foundation - Golden Beige.
I have many foundations in my makeup collection but this one is in my top 5. It provides a gorgeous flawless medium-full coverage finish without looking caked onto the skin.
Will I repurchase? In the future, I have lots of others to use up yet.

Seventeen Phwoarr Paint.
It does what it says on the tin... A heavy duty concealer. Perfect under the eyes to conceal those dark circles and to also cover any unwanted breakouts. It also has a creamy formula so it doesn't look too cakey!
Will I repurchase? Possibly once I have tried out my Too Faced one.

MAC Creme Cup Cremesheen Lipstick.
This is not only one of my favourite lipsticks, it's also one of my favourite MAC lipsticks. It's a nude pink shade that has a creamy texture on the lips and wears nicely without drying out your lips.
Will I repurchase? I have actually found a dupe for this shade and will have a comparison on my blog soon.

Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara.
This Mascara is one of my favourites. It leaves you with full volume, fluttery lashes thanks to its curvaceous brush.
Will I repurchase? I already have!

Rimmel Space Dust - Aurora.
This is one of my favourite nail polishes that I featured it on My Top Five A/W Nails Polishes. It's unusual for me to use up a whole nail polish and I think I have only ever completely used up three to date! It's a pretty pinky/peach shade with silver micro shimmer and chunky glitters.
Will I repurchase? It's a favourite so why not!

Limited Collection True Red Eau de Toilette 10ml.
I love these little miniature perfumes from Marks and Spencer as you can try them out in a miniature size before paying too much on the larger one. This fragrance has Zingy pineapple and intense orange top notes that smells sweet and refreshing without being too sickly sweet.
Will I repurchase? I think I need the 100ml now!


What products have you used up lately? Any favourites that you will repurchase?

SHARE:

7 comments

  1. I sometimes struggle sometimes to use everything I've bought but I normally finish my skincare up

    You have managed to use up loads well done I love vita Liberata

    Laura//libertylovesmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You finished so many great products :) I agree with you about Garnier's micellar being a good dupe for bioderma. I look forward to reading your Creme Cup dupe post xx

    One Little Vice - UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great products! I definitely need to try the Better than Sex mascara because you love it that much!
    -Sisi
    Modern Beauty Girl
    Other Modern Girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Creme cup is definitely one of my favourites too! Xx

    Laura | lauraslittleloves

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Créaline (now named Sensibio (pink top)). It's so gentle and thorough as it wipes off makeup and grime. I haven't tried many micelle cleansers, but I find that the Créaline always happens to be on sale. It's usually two bottles at a low price. Great post!

    Tiff | AMtoPM

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm shedding a tear as I'm almost out of the Bioderma Micellar Water :( the Garnier version does the job but I find I have to use far more to get the same effect xx

    Jasmine // Magpie Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this!!!

    Kayslifeandmore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig