Wednesday, 12 November 2014

Let's Meet in Paris ♡

Cargo Let's Meet in Paris Eye Shadow Palette RRP £35.00*.
Oui Oui Oui. Cargo's Let's Meet in Paris Eye Shadow Palette has to be one of my favourite eye shadow palettes EVER. Encased in an elegant damask fabric, it contains a gorgeous selection of 12 highly pigmented shades (all with French fitting names), perfect for A/W 2014. Over the last week I have been creating so many different looks with this palette as the colours are so versatile and work well together.

This has to be one of the most highly pigmented palettes I have ever tried. The colours are blendable and give a professional long-lasting finish. I usually apply my makeup around 7am, and at 5.30pm when I get home from work, my eye makeup still looks perfect without any smudging. PLUS I didn't even use any primer.
The palette also comes with a handy double-ended brush. One end is a shadow brush and the other is an angled liner brush, Nothing like the cheap sponge applicators that you usually get!

Some of my favourite combo's are:

Macaron all over the lid with a Croissant cut crease and winged liner
Bonjour all over the lid with a winged liner for a simple smoky look.
Baguette all over the lid with Versailles on the outer corners for a dramatic smoky effect. Then Louvre in the centre of the lid for an added metallic shimmer.

I will hopefully get some tutorials together of my favourite looks using this palette.

This palette will also make an ideal Christmas present for any Makeup lover and retails at £35.00 from Debenhams.

What do you think of Cargo's Let's Meet in Paris Palette? What's your favourite Eye Shadow Palette?

SHARE:

5 comments

  1. That's a lovely palette, my fav colour is Madame I would wear that a lot

    Thanks for sharing


    Laura//libertylovesmakeup.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a gorgeous palette! I've never tried any Cargo products before but I've heard great things. x

    JordanAlice

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's stunning! I think we can get Cargo in NZ now, its only new to us. I'm going to checkout their makeup when I can find it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This palette is so gorgeous! It's making me want to get it now! Thanks for the beautiful photos! <3

    Dawn | http://eyeshadowcouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This palette is absolutely gorgeous!

    My fave shades are madame, creme brulee and croissant, so gorgeous :D

    Fab post hun :D

    Love Claire xx

    Lovelaceanddaydreams.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig