Wednesday, 26 November 2014

Makeup Revolution The One Blush Sticks in Pink


Makeup Revolution has completely taken over my makeup collection over the last month and the one product I have been super eager to try (but had to take blog photo's before I could actually use them) was The One Blush Sticks which are cheaper alternatives to the very over priced NARS Multiples, A multi-purpose stick that can be used for the cheeks or lips.
In the range there are 8 shades in total, Malibu, Dream, Rush and Pink which are available in two different finishes (matte or shimmer).

First of all looking at the packaging they have even gone into great detail as the matte shades have matte packaging and the shimmer shades have shiny packaging. I really like it when cheaper brands actually put effort into their packaging and don't just keep it basic!
I have the shades matte pink and pink as these are shades that I usually wear everyday. They are really easy to work with, are creamy in texture and are also super pigmented too. They are easy to work with as you just apply the colour to where you want it then blend with your fingers.

As the two shades are both pink, I find the standard pink to be a little more subtle with a satin finish and the matte to be more vibrant in colour (it can look a little scary in the tube) but once blended it looks super pretty. The colours also work great on the lips by applying to your fingers and sweeping on for a subtle look. They also last a good 4-6 hours too even though I do like to top up my makeup during the day.

This product has to be one of my favourites from Makeup Revolution so far and is an absolute bargain for only £5 compared to NARS Multiples £30 price tag! I really want to try matte rush next and also malibu to see if that might work as a contour colour!

Makeup Revolution is available Online and from Superdrug Stores.

What's your favourite blush shade?

SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Oh I like the sounds of these, they look a bit bright but I suppose they can be worked in. KBxx
    www.beautybykaris.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this brand of make up- the palettes are pretty awesome too! :)

    http://www.champagne-lifestyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These looks gorgeous - I love makeup Revolution at the moment too :)

    Bethan | Thought from Beth x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm addicted to my blush sticks, Ive not put them down!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post :-) I love your blog.

    xx

    http://carlyccxx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig