Thursday, 6 November 2014

My Top Five A/W Nail Polishes



L-R Models Own Naked Glow | Rimmel Aurora | MUA Pitch Black | Models Own Utopia | Models Own Mariquise Maroon.
Hi Lovelies. Firstly how cute is my jewellery stand that I use to store my favourite nail polishes? This was an absolute bargain from Poundland for you guessed it... £1! Autumn has been surprisingly warm so far; but now the clocks have gone back the cold Autumn nights are slowly drawing in.
During the Autumn/Winter months I like to put away my coral/bright nail polishes and wear some of my favourite nude/dark shades instead. Here are some of my favourites for A/W 2014...

Models Own Hyper Gel - Naked Glow.
Naked Glow is from Models Own's hyper gel collection, which gives your nails a super shiny 'gel look' finish. This shade is a nude, milky beige that looks great with anything. This shade also looks fab with an accent gold glitter ring finger.

Rimmel Space Dust - Aurora.
This is a pretty pale peachy-pink, silver shimmer nail polish (that's a mouth full) made up of micro shimmer and chunky glitters, that give a full-on textured and sparkle finish. The added shimmer makes it perfect for the party season and it also lasts a good 5-6 days on my nails without chipping. The only downside with this nail polish is that it's a bit of a nightmare to remove!

MUA - Pitch Black.
One of my nail polish must-haves is a black nail polish. It looks great with any outfit and I think it looks quite sophisticated on long nails. To Jazz it up a little you can also add an accent glitter nail.
This nail polish is also a bargain for only £1!

Models Own - Utopia.
Another nude nail polish. Utopia has to be one of my favourite nail polishes EVER! I'm yet to own a full sized Utopia as it is always sold out in my local Boots, but thanks to Rimmel, they were a offering a Utopia Mini with one of their body sprays.
This is a pretty pearly grey/lilac shade that again goes with anything. I love to wear this shade all year round, and it's perfect teamed with Models Own Pink Fizz

Models Own  Diamond Luxe - Mariquise Maroon.
This gorgeous shade is from the Models Own diamond luxe collection. It's an elegant deep wine shade which also has a red and gold micro shimmer. This is my top favourite shade for A/W 2014.


What nail polish shades do you like to wear for Autumn.Winter?

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Such gorgeous shades <3 I think these are perfect for A/W and especially Christmas xx

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous polishes perfect for the christmas period!

    where do you buy your sticks for nail swatches?

    Much Love
    Hannah
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Beaut. I got them from Amazon AGESSS Ago. Think they were between £3-£5. I think they are much better than the nail wheels.
      There are others cheaper for like £1 but they are shipped from HK, So will probably take until next year to arrive!

      Hope this helps :)
      Sarah

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous shades! I love the Rimmel Aurora myself, and Models Own Utopia looks lovely xx
    http://cocoamay.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Rimmel Space Dust one but I do agree that it's a nightmare to get off! x

    http://books-and-memories.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig