Monday, 10 November 2014

Rituals Hammam Collection


Rituals is one of my favourite skincare brands and for 2014 they have given their popular Hammam Collection a complete beauty-makeover.
Hammam is one of the oldest cleansing traditions in the world. Originating from Turkey, the Hammam, meaning 'spreader of warmth', helps to cleanse both mind and body to promote inner and outer harmony and balance.
Rituals' revamped Hammam Collection is enriched with revitalising Rosemary and Eucalyptus, and they both to cleanse, soften and nourish your skin.

Hammam Olive Secret | Ultra Hydrating Shower Paste.
This product is completely new to me, I have never heard of a shower paste before in my life! This product is to be used before exfoliating the skin (preferably before using the Hammam Hot Scrub or Body Mud). It's formulated with nourishing olive oil and cleansing eucalyptus to help leave the skin feeling cleansed and super soft.

Hammam Delight | Foaming Shower Gel Sensation.
Rituals shower gels are my favourite! Not only do they cleanse your skin like they should, they also invigorate your senses with their uplifting fragrances.
Using the Hammam shower gel of a morning really helps to wake me up and get me started for the day.

Hammam Body Mud | Purifying Body Scrub.
This product is perfect for using after the Hammam Olive Secret. This is mineral-rich Rhassoul Clay and eucalyptus mud that nourishes the skin. Its micro-scrub also leaves skin feeling smooth and supple without being harsh on the skin.
I like to use this product along with Hammam Olive Secret a couple of times per week to help maintain my fake tan to ensure an even fade without any dry patches.

Next I need to add the Pure Hammam Volumising Shampoo to my collection as I love to use shampoos that have an invigorating fragrances, plus it is volumising, so that's an added bonus.

Rituals is available from selected House of Fraser and John Lewis stores.

Have you tried Rituals Hammam Collection? What's your favourite Rituals Collection?

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I haven't tried anything from this brand, but I really want to! Everything you reviewed sounds amazing!
    -Sisi
    Modern Beauty Girl
    Other Modern Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. This brand looks amazing, I would love to try out the shower paste! I will have to keep my eyes peeled for this next time I'm in House of Frazer. Great post
    www.homelifewithheather.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've still not tried anything from Rituals, I've read a few good posts on the brand but I don't think they sell it locally. This collection sounds lovely. KBXx
    www.beautybykaris.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. we tend to ar actually wanting forward to visiting additional of them to induce our share of the foremost haunting massages Marrakech and hammam supply in our future travels to Morocco, for more information click here hammam.

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig