Sunday, 23 November 2014

Sleek Matte Me Lip Cream in Petal


Sleek Matte Me Lip Cream in Petal RRP £4.99

I'm a huge fan of Sleek makeup products and while on the prowl (again) in Superdrug last month I came across this pretty matte lip cream in the shade petal.
Let's start with the good points... The colour is a pretty baby pink colour that is really subtle on your lips. Now for the bad points... I found it really awkward to apply as the coverage wasn't even and it didn't just dry my lips out but made them feel chapped and dehydrated.

I know with matte lipsticks that they can dry out much quicker than normal lipsticks but this literally sapped all of the moisture out of my lips and made them feel dry and really irritated.
When I first set my eyes on this product I thought it was going to be amazing as its packaging looked super 'sleek' and appealing, yet the results were very disappointing.

I really hate giving bad reviews on products and wished I would have looked up a couple of reviews on this product before I purchased it myself. I have lots of favourite Sleek products but I guess next time I should try the Gloss Me range rather than the Matte Me range!

Sleek products are available from Superdrug Online and in Store.

Have you tried this product? What's your favourite Sleek product?

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I love Sleek too, such a shame its drying as its a beautiful colour x

    The Beauty Trove

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no! it's too bad that its so drying because the shade looks gorgeous!
    -Sisi
    Modern Beauty Girl
    Other Modern Girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really pretty color, but you can definitely tell its quite drying when on the lips!
    I haven't tried anything from Sleek but I'll know to stay away from these!

    Check out my blog?
    Krystal | Little Beauty Bug <3 & ­­Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig