Wednesday, 5 November 2014

The Autumn Tag


Image: We Heart It. Edited by: Me
Hi Lovelies. I love a good Tag Post and after not seeing many Autumn Tags on the Blogosphere I thought I would come up with my own.
To join in all you need to do is answer the following questions and tag some of your fave Bloggers at the end. Enjoy.

What's Your Favourite Thing About Autumn?
The thing I love about Autumn is the dark cooler nights, snuggling on the sofa with my favourite throw with my favourite candles lit.

Favourite Autumn Drink?
Always Tea!

Favourite Autumn Food?
During Autumn/Winter I love to cook hearty meals in my slow cooker like Chicken or Sausage Casserole and Beef Stew.

Favourite Autumn Activity? 
We walk our two Pup's Alfie and Hollie daily during the week, but on the weekend there's nothing better than putting our wellies on and taking a long stroll down our Country Park and around the Countryside there.

Favourite Autumn Candle Scent?
I'm not a huge fan of Spiced A/W scents, so for Autumn/Winter I usually go for more Vanilla scents rather than sweet floral scents in the Summer.

Favourite Item of Clothing/Accessory for A/W 2014?
My favourite item of clothing for A/W 2014 has to be my Berry Parka Coat from Asos.

Favourite Lip Product?
I love nude shades in the Autumn and my current favourite is L'Oreal Color Riche Lipstick in Julianne's Nude.

Favourite Nail Polish?
My favourite Nail Polish for A/W 2014 has to be Models Own Diamond Luxe in Mariquise Maroon.

Go-To Autumn Makeup Look?
For Autumn I like to wear nude matte eyeshadows with my everyday winged liner but not too much bronzer and only a hint of blusher.

What's Top on Your Autumn Wishlist?
Top on my wishlist for A/W 2014 is a Michael Kors Handbag.

Tag 5 Bloggers to join in the fun...

I Tag...
Kayleigh - Couture Girl
Danielle - Miss Sunshine & Sparkle
Catrine - Unnaked Nails
Claire - Beauty & Le Chic
Zoe - Zoe Lianne 

The tag is also open for anyone to do, and if you take part please leave your links in the comments :)

SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Great tag. I love fall, especially because of the candles and hot chocolate :)

    -Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for tagging me!
    I love beef stew, best meal for the colder Months! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Definitely gonna write my own :) Not sure that I could think of a favourite Autumn meal though! So many to chose from :)
    Sass x
    http://whatsasssays.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is a great idea, this kind of challenges or tags are always a fun thing to do

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did a winter version. :) http://aymielouise.blogspot.co.uk/2014/12/whats-your-favourite-thing-about-winter.html

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig