Friday, 14 November 2014

Too Faced | Under the Mistletoe

Too Faced Under the Mistletoe RRP £27.00. L-R Naked Dolly, Marshmellow Baby & Spice Baby.
Every Too Faced product I have tried I have absolutely loved, and how cute is this lipstick trio gift set featuring the three top selling shades of Too Faced's La Creme Colour Drenched Lip Cream?
Packaged in a pink glitter purse you get three gorgeous shades that also have an added golden shimmer. Naked Dolly is a very nude/pink shade, Marshmellow Baby is a baby pink shade and Spicy Baby is a pale red shade.

These lip creams are super pigmented and contain a moisturising formula that helps to keep your lips feeling soft and looking more smooth.
For any lipstick lover this is the perfect stocking filler for Christmas. I love every shade in the gift set and Too Faced never fails to impress me!

Under the Mistletoe is now available at Debenhams and retails at £27.00.

What's your favourite Too Faced product? What's on your wishlist this Christmas?

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. These shades are amazing and very pretty!
    The pigmentation looks great and I really want them!

    www.bubbly-color.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bag is so cute!! I loved the color and packaging of these lipsticks.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need this set. I keep looking at it on Asos but resisting - I don't think I'm going to be able to resist anymore x

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig