Tuesday, 11 November 2014

Vita Liberata PHenomenal 2-3 Week Tan Lotion

Vita Liberata PHenomenal Dark Tan Lotion RRP £37.50
A fake tan that can last up to 3 weeks? Believe me it's true! When I first heard of Vita Liberata's PHenomenal tan I thought to myself, 'how on earth can a tan last so long without starting to fade and go patchy on my skin'. After a year of reading reviews about it I decided to try it out for myself.

After having a read of the instructions I noticed that in order for the tan to last 2-3 weeks it needs to be applied 3 days in a row, rinsing in between applications (I knew there would be a catch!). It applied really easy to my skin using the Vita Liberata Tanning Mitt but looked scarily dark than usual. When I rinsed off the colour guide the next morning I was left with a deep, natural looking, even golden tan. On that same night I decided to apply another application which states on the instructions will then help the tan last up to 1-2 weeks.

After two applications I had a gorgeous dark tan (anyone would have thought I had been on a luxurious holiday to the Caribbean for 2 weeks) and after showering daily and exfoliating every 3 days my tan lasted for nearly 2 weeks with an even fade. Other fake tans usually start to wear under my arms and in the crease of my elbow after 3-4 days but this tan faded without any tell-tale fake tan signs.
This fake tan also dries super quick and doesn't leave you smelling like a biscuit!

If you are a lover of fake tans, I highly recommend that you try out this product.

Vita Liberata is available Online and also from Boots.com.

Have you tried any Vita Liberata Tans? What's your favourite fake tanning product?

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. This sounds great in terms of how long it lasts but as somebody who's never really attempted fake tanning before I'd be scared I'd mess it up and then be left with a really dodgy looking tan for a couple of weeks! x

    Becky @ The Little Blog of Beauty

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig