Monday, 29 December 2014

2014 Favourites | Hair


Following on from my Nail and Makeup favourites, today's category is Hair! As I wear hair extensions and bleach my hair, I like to keep it in good condition and sometimes find it hard to find products that also work well with my extensions.
Here are my haircare favourites from 2014...

Batiste Dry Shampoo - Above I have the Oriental fragrance but I love all of the Batiste fragrances. Last year I featured Batiste's hint of colour dry shampoo in my 2013 favourites and I thought it would be rude not to feature Batiste again as it is a product I use on my hair between washes to keep it looking clean and fresh.

Tresemme Liquid Gold Hair Treatment - I didn't pick this product up until late this year (check out my Superdrug Haul Post) and it is one of the best serums I have tried. I have tested lots of Argan oils in the past that work great on my own hair but they seem to have the opposite effect on my extensions. This serum works great on both and helps to maintain my hair extensions condition keeping them smooth and frizz free.

Tresemme Keratin Smooth Heat Activated Treatment - I use this product before drying and straightening my hair and it helps to keep it smooth, straight and also banishes humidity from causing any frizz.

Tresemme Keratin Smooth Deep Treatment Masque - I featured this product in my October Favourites as after using it for a number of months, twice per week, my hair has become much smoother, nourished and my hair has also grown much quicker since using it!

Beauty Bay Detangling Brush - I purchased this brush a while ago and it cost me around £5.00, after looking at Beauty Bay recently it is now only £2.50! This is a great brush to have as it works well at brushing through my hair extensions and fits perfectly in my handbag. The bright pink colour is also a favourite too!

What's your favourite haircare product from 2014?
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Batiste is the best dry shampoo on the high street, love it! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love detangling brushes, the best invention ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely adore the Tresemme Keratin Smooth 7 Day Treatment, it works a dream on my thick hair! Lovely post :)
    http://youfounderin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Tresemme Hair Masque is sooo good! Basically, most of the Tresemme hair products are really good :)
    - I really like your blog (:

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig