Sunday, 28 December 2014

2014 Favourites | Makeup


Following on from My 2014 Nail Favourites yesterday, today I'm going to share with you some of my makeup favourites from 2014.

Cargo Let's Meet in Paris Eyeshadow Palette - This has to be one of my favourite eyeshadow palettes EVER!  It contains a gorgeous selection of 12 highly pigmented shades (all with French fitting names) and they all have a professional and long lasting finish. 
You can read my full review including swatches Here.

Too Faced Absolutely Flawless Concealer - This concealer is a perfect match to my skin colour. I have the shade perfect nude and it is perfect to use under the eyes, on any blemishes and I also like to use it to tidy around my brows. It leaves a flawless finish and doesn't look cakey on the skin.
You can read more about this product in my November Favourites.

Anastasia Dip Brow Pomade in Soft Brow - I didn't purchase this product until late November this year. This has to be one of the best brow products I have ever tried as with its mousse/gel-like formula, it leaves your brows looking super natural and it also doesn't budge until you say so!
You can read my full review Here.

Rimmel Gel Liner in Black - I have loved this product for a number of years now and repurchased it in October this year as I needed it back in my life! I wear winged liner everyday, so you can imagine how many felt liners I would go through in 1 month. The last time I purchased this product it lasted me for 10 months without drying out. 
You can read more about this product in my October Favourites.

L'Oreal Color Riche Lipstick in Julianne's Nude - I randomly picked up this lipstick to take advantage of the 3 for 2 in Boots then when I tried it I realised that it is actually a dupe for my favourite MAC Lipstick - Creme Cup, yet for half of the price. It has a creamy finish and isn't drying on the lips.
You can read more about this product in my October Favourites.

What's your favourite Makeup product from 2014?


SHARE:

6 comments

  1. lovely post! xx

    www.sparklethiscity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of your favourites - I need to put in an order for anastasia dip brow as I have heard nothing but good reviews about it :) x

    gillmclaughlin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picks, those colors in the eye shadow palette are SO pretty!

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  4. That eyeshadow palette is gorgeous. I've been getting into eyeshadow so much more recently x

    pintsizedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the eyeshadow palette!

    www.natachachetty.com

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig