Saturday, 27 December 2014

2014 Favourites | Nails


Hi Everyone. Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. To countdown the days to 2015, I'm going to share with you my 2014 favourites from 5 different category's - Makeup, Hair, Bloggers, Skincare and today I'm starting the countdown with my nail favourites.

Barry M Gelly in Prickly Pear - I'm not usually one for purple nail polishes but this is a light grey toned lilac that looks pretty on the nails not only for summer but for winter too.

Models Own Beach Bag - This is one of my favourite nail polishes from summer 2014. It's a creamy, peachy orange shade that looks gorgeous with a tan.

Rimmel Breakfast in Bed - This nail polish is from the Rita Ora Collection and this shade reminds me of Essie's Mint Candy Apple as it is a cool minty blue shade. Perfect for the summer and it also looks fab teamed with Rimmel's pop art top coat.

MUA Pitch Black - Everyone needs a black nail polish in their collection as it goes with anything and I also think it looks quite elegant on the nails. This nail polish is my favourite as it only costs £1!

L'Oreal Color Riche in Sequin Explosion - This is a gorgeous top coat that looks fab on your ring finger teamed with any other nail polish. It literally a sequin explosion as it is packed with multicolour sequins.

What's your favourite nail polish from 2014?


SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Sequin explosion is so beautiful ! I love glitter :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pastel coloured nail polishes. The Models Own shade is gorgeous! I bet it looks amazing with a tan x

    Mapped Out | Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that L'oreal one looks gorgeous. Can't believe I haven't spotted it anywhere. One of my favourite nail polishes this year has definitely been Essie's Spin the bottle :)

    sparklewithlaughter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig