Wednesday, 31 December 2014

2014 Favourites | Skincare


The final category in my countdown to 2015 is Skincare. I'm more a hair, makeup and nails person as my skincare regime is quite minimal, but here are my 5 favourite skincare products of 2014...

Vita Liberata PHenomenal 2-3 Week Tan Lotion - This has to be one of the best fake tanning products I have ever tried. Not only does it leave me with a dark flawless tan but it can also last for up to 2-3 weeks too without streaking! 

You can read my full review Here.

Rituals Hammam Delight Foaming Shower Gel - I'm a huge fan of Rituals' foaming shower gel's and this fragrance oEucalyptus and Rosemary really invigorates your senses. Perfect to wake you up of a morning.
You can read my full review Here.

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water - This product is such great value for money as you can get up to 200 uses in each bottle, plus a 400ml bottle only costs £4.99. It's a product I use everyday to remove my makeup and it isn't too harsh on my skin.
You can read my full review Here.

Lush Santa's Lip Scrub - There's nothing worse than dry lips and using this product every other day helps to banish any dry skin from my lips, leaving them soft and kissable! It also tastes super yummy too!
You can read more about this product in my Mistletoe-Ready Lips Post.

Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Lip Balm - This is such a cult beauty product and helps to heal dry chapped lips with intense moisture. I apply this product every-other night after using my Lush Lip Scrub as an overnight lip treatment and also apply during the day when my lips need some added moisture. This product retails at £20.00 but a little goes a long way and it's definitely worth it!
You can read by full review Here and also read more about this product in my Mistletoe-Ready Lips Post.


What are your skincare favourites?

Don't forget to also check out my 2014 Nails, Makeup, Hair and Blogger Favourites xo.

SHARE:

8 comments

  1. The Garnier Micellar Water has been one of my favourites this year - it's amazing and so much more affordable than others. Lush Lip Scrubs are lovely too, especially the Santa Scrub x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been wanting to try a Micellar water for a while now and the Garnier one has such positive reviews might have to make a sneeky purchase.
    Happy New Year
    Jen
    www.tartanbrunette.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Vita Liberata products. The colour is so nice and natural. One that lasts 2-3 weeks sounds even better! I will be buying this product next x

    ReplyDelete
  4. After everyone's been saying the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water is the best thing ever, I must check it out!

    Emily // ahemitsemme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Garnier Micellar water and santa's lip scrub - my faves!!! x

    gillmclaughlin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Garnier cleanser seems like a great dupe for the Bioderma ones. Thank you for sharing love!

    xo
    colorsinmybubble.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the Garner Micellar water its amazing and i really want to try the Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour lip balm and the cream for that matter!! Great post!

    KirstyLeigh

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's the second time i hear good things about garnier cleansing water, i definitely have to try it
    x,Abril
    The Color Palette

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig