Thursday, 4 December 2014

Anastasia Beverly Hills | Dip Brow Pomade and Brow Brush

Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Soft Brown RRP £15.00 | Duo Brow Brush RRP £15.00

I have been lusting over Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade for a number of months now and finally decided to take the plunge and treat myself. The only disadvantage with Anastasia Beverly Hills is that it isn't available in any UK stores, so it took me a good hour to finally decide on which shade to have. In the end I decided on Soft Brown as I thought it would blend in more with my brown and blonde balayage hair!

Previous to trying out Dipbrow, I have been using MAC's Croquette eyeshadow but as my hair is now a little lighter it doesn't really suit me as much any more.
Dipbrow is like no brow product I have tried before. It has a gel-mousse formula that glides onto your brows like a dream and also doesn't budge until you say so! It can take a little getting used to as if you apply too much product they can look rather fake, but once you have found the perfect technique you can wave goodbye to bad brows! I also think it teams up perfect with the Anastasia #12 Brow Brush as the angled brush is super thin to help draw hair-like strokes to keep your brows looking natural and also has a handy spooley on the end to help shape your brows.

After trying out this product for the last couple of days, I'm completely happy with the results and glad that I took the plunge to try it out. I will share my brow results in any Face of the Day posts on my blog soon.

Anastasia Beverly Hills is available from Cultbeauty.co.uk and both of these products retail at £15.00 each. I also highly recommend this site as it was the only UK site I could find that had all of the range of colours available.

Have you tried Dipbrow? What's your favourite brow product?

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I have not tried this but I keep eyeing it because I keep hearing such good things..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh I might be lusting after this for here on after
    francesca2000.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been needing this for a few weeks now, didn't realise it was so affordable! Definitely gonna make a cheeky purchase xx

    Kate | kateemmaloves.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this and I love it too! Although I think my brush is too thick so can't wait to get a better one! xx
    http://cocoamay.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been meaning to give this stuff a go. Right now I use benefits browzings but I need a brow product that's cruelty free, and this one is. Glad to see you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I keep telling myself I don't need this...think I may cave though now!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig