Saturday, 6 December 2014

Christmas Gift Guide | Beauty Lovers


Hi Everyone! Have you all started your Christmas shopping yet? I was really early this year and have the majority of my Christmas shopping done, just need to do all the boring stuff now like writing cards for hours and wrapping all the prezzies up! Anyone want to come and do it for me?
I thought I would put together my own mini Christmas gift guide series and the first one is for all the beauty lovers out there! Whether you are reading this as you are stuck on what your girlfriend might like for Christmas, or you are a beauty lover looking to treat yourself this Christmas, above is a list of some of my favourites that I hope you all love.

Perfect for under the mistletoe **insert wink emoji**.

Includes 5 of Jo Malone's signature fragrances.

Need to find the perfect blush to match your lip colour? This product does both for you!

An all-in-one beauty palette that gives you everything you need to create the perfect natural makeup look. Any beauty junkie would love this.

Perfect for the holiday season, this palette features 4 smoking eyeshadows, 2 lip colours and a blush, all in a handy clutch.

I do not know a girl that doesn't love a bit of Juicy Couture!

A uber cute gift set, perfect for any nail polish junkie.

You can't go wrong with ANY Marc Jacobs perfume.

Perfect everyday palette and the gold shimmer shade is GORGEOUS!

Any bronzed beauty would love this tanning set.

This may not really be a Christmas gift but how cute are these? I'd make sure I won everytime!

I think these are top on any beauty bloggers wish list!

Another perfect gift for any nail polish junkie featuring 7 stunning nail polishes.

Are any of these products on your Christmas List? What's your favourite?

Also a HUGE Happy Birthday to my Daughter Lily who is 7 Today! <3

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. The Nails Inc Polish Set is gorgeous. What a treat it would be to find that under the tree
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love! I really want a Zoeva brush set too!

    Happy Birthday to Lily :)

    gillmclaughlin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely fancy the Urban Decay Naked on the Run Beauty Palette and the Zoeva Rose Gold Luxury Brush Set! I am so useless at my make up :) www.clashingtime.co.uk <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely gift guide!! X

    http://for-my-love-of-style.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig