Tuesday, 16 December 2014

Christmas Gift Guide | Stocking Fillers for Her £10 & Under


Hi Lovelies! So there's only 8 shopping days left until Christmas! EEEKKKK. The majority of you may be super organised and have purchased all of your prezzies and wrapped them, but if you are on the prowl for a couple of stocking fillers for the lovely ladies in your life or for a secret Santa gift for a work colleague then I have some of my favourites for £10 and under!

You can't go wrong with Yankee Candles and Vanilla Cupcake is a personal favourite for the Autumn/Winter months.

Perfect for any nail polish junkie, this set contains 4 shades from the Models Own Diamond Luxe Collection.

I love different cases for my iPhone and this cute glitter case for the 5/5s also includes a matching pair of smartphone gloves. I wish they had it for my 6 plus **Insert sad emoji**.

This was a favourite of mine last year and I'm loving it again this year. A yummy, sweet, candy shower gel.

Perfect for any 50 Shades of Grey fans. I thought this would be a fun novelty gift!

Super cute and keeps you toastie!

This is bang on trend for AW14 and will look perfect teamed with a leather jacket.

Looking for a secret Santa gift for a colleague in the office. Why not update her mug to something super cute.

1 word... CUTENESS!

It may be 60p over £10.00 (Naughty naughty) but I couldn't live without my tangle teezer.

A gorgeous red shade perfect for Christmas and it would also look cute as a decoration on the Christmas tree!

What's your favourite stocking filler gift for her?

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. There's a chance you're qualified for a free Apple iPhone 7.

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig