Monday, 15 December 2014

Mini Superdrug Haul | Bourjois & TRESemme


I'm a sucker for 3 for 2's in Boots and Superdrug and while on the prowl in Superdrug last week, I only popped in for a Bourjois eyeshadow I had been lusting over but thought it would be rude not to take advantage of the 3 for 2 offer and also spotted a TRESemme product that I hadn't tried!

The first product I picked up was Bourjois Little Round Pot Eyeshadow in Beige Pailettes 10. I have been lusting over this product for a while now and wanted a nude shimmer eyeshadow for my work Christmas party and also for Christmas day, so I thought I would pick this up and I can't wait to use it.
Next I decided on Bourjois Volume Glamour Push Up Mascara, I can't find a link to this on Superdrug's or Boots website so hopefully that isn't a bad sign and I hope it will leave me with full, fluttery lashes!
The final Bourjois product I picked to take advantage of the 3 for 2 was Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation in Beige. I used to wear this foundation all the time many years ago and after using other foundations I thought I would add it back into my collection again.

While walking to the till I then spotted a TRESemme product that I had never seen before - TRESemme Liquid Gold Perfecting Hair Treatment. I was actually running out of my favourite TRESemme Salon Sleek Serum so thought I would try this out instead. After trying this out yesterday morning I'm super happy on how smooth and frizz free my hair is and will have a full review on my blog soon.

Have you tried out any of these products? What products have you been treating yourself to?

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I've tried the liquid gold hair treatment and I really liked it! It is so good at getting rid of frizz x

    Mapped Out | Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love healthy mix! Really want to try out that mascara, I wonder if i'll find it in store xx

    Laura | lauraslittleloves

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig