Sunday, 14 December 2014

Mistletoe-Ready Lips

Lush Santa's Lip Scrub RRP £5.50 | Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Lip Balm RRP £20.00
There's nothing worse than chapped lips, especially during the Christmas season when us girls are digging out our favourite red lipstick out of our makeup bags.
I thought I would share my two favourite products that help keep my lips super soft and mistletoe-ready!

Every other night before bed I use Lush's Santa's Lip Scrub to buff any dry patches from my lips and then remove any excess with a little warm water. It is cola flavoured too and tastes super yummy on your lips!
After using Santa's Lip Scrub, and also every night before bed, I then apply a generous amount of Elizabeth Arden's Eight Hour Lip Balm to my lips. This is a lovely treatment for your lips and I wake up every morning with softer and smoother lips. This product is also great in the summer too as it contains SPF 20 to help protect your lips against damaging UV rays.

What's your favourite winter lip product? Have you tried any of these products?

SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I love santa's lip scrub at the moment - it has made such a difference to my dry lips in this cold weather!

    gillmclaughlin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Lush lip scrubs! I have the mint one but I bet this one is just as good!

    Bethan | Thought from Beth x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Elizabeth Arden 8 hour products they are amazing and do wonders x
    Emma | Emmys Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love both of these products, especially the 8 Hour Lip Balm. Its so hydrating
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I considered buying the Santa's Lip Scrub the other day but I decided against it! Now I'm regretting it. My favourite lip product to combat try lips is a good scrub, there's nothing better than them to get rid of flaky patches.

    Shannon xo | Lots of Love, Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Literally my favourite two lip products in one post!! I love Lush lip scrubs but havent tried the Christmas edition yet - although it sounds lovely :)

    Rachel | beautyandthebird.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Unfortunately lips are the face parts which are generally the least looked after when it comes to skin care! So I read somewhere. I like the fact that your post focuses on the actual care rather than just masking the problem via lipstick. I like Elizabeth Arden's products but I haven't tried the lip balm yet, however it sounds interesting and you made me want to try it :)

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig