Monday, 15 December 2014

Monthly Advertiser | Katie from Daily Makeup Blog



Hi, my name is Katie. I am 19 years old and I am a trained makeup artist and beauty therapist. My reviews cover skincare, nail care and hair care in depth, as well as makeup. I have trained and worked In the beauty industry for about a year and a half, which I think gives me an insiders perspective to professional tips and tricks used - as there are alot! It also allows me to give other people tips on how to survive in the fast paced world of make-up. 

I am a huge makeup addict, and I buy a wide range, from extremely low end to extremely high end, so you will find every review that you need (I hope!) on my blog, no matter what your budget is! I throughly research my products so I can guarantee a fully informative review.

I blog every single day, so theres always a new different post to read. This has been something that I have always wanted to do, something I have always felt very passionate about, and the more I see my followers slowly creep up, the more excited I get to write about more products. 

I read lots of blogs, and on mine I have taken tips from all the ones I read, and I feel my blog is a mixture of everything I love on other blogs, and it is just a huge privilege of mine to be able to have people take a second of their day to read over my opinion of things.

Thank you so much for reading, and I hope you stop by!

Katie :)

BLOG  |  TWITTER  |   INSTAGRAM  |  BLOGLOVIN


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig