Wednesday, 10 December 2014

Monthly Favourites | November


And now the countdown to Christmas begins! How quick did November go? I literally blinked and we were in December.
I have been super busy the start of the month as it was my daughter's 7th Birthday, so my monthly favourites post is a little delayed. On the plus side she had a fab birthday and I have also nearly finished my Christmas shopping!

In November I have been loving so many products (again) that I would have been here forever listing them all, but here are my top favourites that I have been loving during November...

John Frieda Sheer Blonde | Everlasting Blonde Colour Preserving Shampoo.
After lightening my balayage hair in November but opting for more of a beige blonde rather than an ash blonde, I was on the prowl for a non purple shampoo to help maintain my blonde shade. John Frieda hair products are my favourite and this shampoo has helped to stop my blonde hair from fading and also leaves my hair feeling super soft.

Avon Secret Fantasy Midnight Eau de Toilette Spray.
I'm a huge fan of all of the Avon Secret Fantasy scents that I had to try out the Fantasy Midnight last month, plus it was on offer too for only £6 too! I can go through perfume in a matter of weeks if I love it that much, so these perfumes are great for work as I'm not wasting my super expensive perfumes and they still smell just as good. I'm no good with the 'fragrance lingo' but this is a fruity refreshing fragrance.

Cargo Lets Meet in Paris Palette*.
In November I reviewed this palette (here) and I have been using it everyday ever since! On the outside it is encased in an elegant damask fabric and on the inside are 12 highly pigmented eye shadows. This is one of the most highly pigmented palettes I have ever tried and they are extremely long lasting too., perfect for me as I usually get ready for work around 7am, and when I return at 5pm my eye makeup hasn't budged!

Kiko Precious Illuminating Bronzer*.
How pretty is this bronzer? Not only on the outside but on the inside too. This is the perfect bronzer for the winter as it doesn't look harsh on the skin as it gives a natural looking, velvety, radiant finish. You can read my full review and see some of the rest of the Kiko Luxurious Collection here.

Dirty Works Cosmetic Sponge.
I have been wanting to try out a cosmetic sponge for a while now and while shopping in Sainsbury's I came across this Dirty Works one. I'm the biggest fan ever of Dirty Works products so I knew this wouldn't fail to please! I use this to help blend concealer around my eyes and with its pointed end it makes blending super easy. Also for a bargain of £2.00 it's well worth picking up while on your next food shop!

Too Faced Absolutely Flawless Concealer.
In all my years of wearing makeup I have never found the perfect match concealer to my skin... Until now. I have the shade Perfect Nude and this is the perfect shade for my skin. It smooths onto your skin with ease, keeping it hydrated so you don't get that cakey effect. I mainly use this under my eyes, on any blemishes and also to define my brows. If you are looking for a new concealer I highly recommend that you try out this one first... You won't be disappointed.

Anastasia Dip Brow Pomade and Brow Brush.
I have recently reviewed both of these products on my blog (here) after purchasing them from Cultbeauty.co.uk. I have the shade soft brown which is the perfect shade as I have lightened my hair and I use the #12 angled brush to apply. Before using this product my brows were starting to look really harsh and unnatural using my MAC eye shadow, but this mousse/gel-like formula leaves your brows looking super natural and it also doesn't budge until you say so!

Revlon Raspberry Pie Lip Butter.
In need of a new Autumn/Winter lip colour, I was reading some of Miss Budget Beauty's old blog posts and came across Revlon's Raspberry Pie. When it comes to nude lipsticks I know what I want, but with darker shades I don't have a clue what suits me! Whenever I wear a darker shades I always feel like an idiot, but Mikhila mentions in her post that she even wore this lipstick to work as she felt so comfortable wearing it. From this point I knew I needed to try this lipstick out. It's a pretty berry, red shade that looks perfect and as it's a lip butter it doesn't dry out on your lips! Perfect. This lip colour is also going to be featured in my favourite Autumn/Winter lipsticks too!

What products have you been loving? Are any of the above your favourites?

SHARE:

8 comments

  1. That eye palette looks amazing!!! All I am reading about at the moment is anastasia brow products - i really need to purchase this! Love your Nov favourites x

    gillmclaughlin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I neeeed to get myself a beauty blender, its been on my to do list FOREVER

    francesca2000.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. The palette looks amazing! I really need to invest in more they are such a great beauty item to have. Great favorites! xxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. My sponge is probably my favourite beauty item too. It makes blending and doing my base/concealing ridiculously easy!

    Tiff | AMtoPM

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Beauty Blenders too! ^ ^

    www.thedailydollyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh i LOVE the dip brow promade, totally saved my eyebrows haha!

    Simplysoph

    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been looking for a new concealer! Will have to give this one a try!

    Lovelybeautiesblog.worspress.com

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig