Sunday, 21 December 2014

My 2014 Winter Lip Favourites

L-R Revlon Raspberry Pie | Maxfactor Cherry Kiss | L'Oreal Julianne's Nude | Too Faced Marshmallow Bunny
I'm definitely a summer girl as I love pink and coral lipsticks, but this winter I have stepped out of my comfort zone and opted for a couple of berry and red shades - even though I can't live without my favourite nudes.
Here are my favourites that I have been loving this winter...

Revlon Lip Butter in Raspberry Pie - While on the prowl for a berry lip colour, I came across one of Miss Budget Beauty's old blog posts and saw the shade Raspberry Pie and completely fell in love, so I went out and purchased it the next day. It is a pretty, deep raspberry shade that suits my skin tone and as it is a lip butter it is super nourishing on the lips and doesn't dry them out.

Maxfactor Colour Elixir in Cherry Kiss - This lipstick is actually out of the Maxfactor All That Glitters makeup set that was free with any purchases over £15.00. My Auntie gave me this as she doesn't like red lipsticks, and I had been searching for the perfect red shade but as soon as I put this on I fell in love. It is a vibrant red shade that is non drying and really moisturising on your lips. It also lasts for ages too and has an even fade.

L'Oreal Color Riche Lipstick in Julianne's Nude - This is a dupe for MAC's Creamcup but for half of the price. It is a creamy nude pink shade that feels super creamy on your lips and also doesn't dry out. This is my everyday favourite and is always in my handbag.

Too Faced Lip Cream in Marshmallow Bunny - This is another of my favourite nude shades . It is a girly baby pink colour with a slight golden shimmer. Too Faced lip creams are super pigmented and contain a moisturising formula that helps to keep your lips feeling soft and looking more smooth.

What's your favourite winter lip shades?

SHARE:

8 comments

  1. These are all gorgeous, I love the two faced lipstick. I've not tried any of their lipsticks before so I'll definitely have to try this! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some great picks here! Absolutely obsessed with the Revlon Lip Butter's and been lusting after one of the Max Factor lipsticks for a while. Will have to get one now after reading this!

    Lizzie // xBeautyMagic // Beauty Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. those colors are bautiful, right now I'm loving L.A color chunky lip balm
    x,abril

    The Color Palette

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the Loreal one and like it :)
    http://miacandies.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Swooning over Raspberry Pie - it looks so beautiful! Really enjoyed this post, all the kinds of colours I find myself gravitating towards. I'm also a huge fan of Mac Patisserie, though!

    Came over from the #bbloggers chat, lovely blog :-)

    www.samwichbox.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the raspberry pie by revlon, i have the same one and can't get over how moisturizing it is!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the L'Oreal Juliannes Red lipstick. Such a pretty shade.

    zoea2812.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig