Tuesday, 23 December 2014

NOTD | Sequin Explosion

Elegant Touch Stiletto Nails | L'Oreal Color Riche Nail Polish in Black Swan & Sequin Explosion
Hi Lovelies. Christmas is only 2 sleeps away... EEEKKKK. Are you all ready for Christmas now?
Last week for my work Christmas party I decided to have stiletto nails for a change and used Elegant Touch's Stiletto False Nails.

For my nail colour I opted for L'Oreal Color Riche Nail Polish in Black Swan and on my ring finger I wanted to add some sparkle so I purchased Sequin Explosion... which is literally a sequin explosion!
As for the stiletto nails, I was really pleased with how they looked but it was virtually impossible to do anything with them even as I did file them down a little too. The next morning I took them off as soon as I woke up as I couldn't function with my hangover let alone with these nails! I will stick to my favourite Nailene Full Cover Petite Nails from now on!

What do you think of this nail combo? Are stiletto nails a favourite of yours?

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. These two look amazing together, perfect for this time of year I think! x

    www.meetmeonthebalcony.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your nails look fantastic!!!
    http://miacandies.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your nails such a cool idea to paint one sparkly and the rest black xx

    www.leannewinters.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that I need to add Sequin Explosion to my collection - love it! Thanks for following my blog, liking yours! Lottie xx

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig