A couple of years ago when I first started blogging I did a UK Beauty Swap and it's a great way to meet other bloggers and to also try out products that you may not of tried or heard of before.
I thought I would put together my own International Beauty Swap so bloggers from across the pond can share their beauty favourites. If you would like to join in then please read below...
1. If you would like to take part then please leave a comment below with your email, blog url and twitter username. If you could also let me know if you prefer a UK only, International beauty swap or if you are happy with either. Also please state the country you are from too. Your chance to sign up ends Saturday 24th January 23.59 GMT.
2. The following day I will then pair two bloggers together and email/tweet you both so you can find out more about each other. This is a great time to find out their favourite lip colour, skin type etc so you can pick the perfect products that your swapping partner will love.
3. In terms of budget, I would say £15-£20 (or equivalent in your local currency) but you and your swap partner can decide on more or less depending on your budgets.
4. Once you have both shopped for your goodies, arrange a date when you will both post then you should receive you swap items at the same time. Please post via Royal Mail signed for or special delivery and remember to keep your proof of postage. Also check what you can/can't send to international countries before posting.
5. Finally, enjoy your goodies from your swap partner and don't forget to blog about them and your experience too. If you would like to email/tweet me with all of your links to your blog posts then I will link these all in my own beauty swap blog post.
Please note: All bloggers must be 16 years or over. I'm only here to help organise your swaps and I'm not liable for any missing/unsent parcels. If you ever have any queries you can drop me an email.
So if you want to take part just leave your email, twitter username, blog url plus UK only, International or no preference in the comments below. Also please state the country you are from too.